Brad's Worlds

Monday, May 07, 2007

I Need A Nap

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot
















Where do I start? It's been a long time since my least confession. I was a background actor in another movie. This makes 6, I think. It's a thriller/horror called For Sale By Owner. I played an upstanding young professor at an upscale awards ceremony. I make it sound a lot bigger than it was. It was a lot of fun though. I didn't take makeups advice and let them put sun screen on me because I'm a dumbass. OUCH!!! UPDATE: I got a call earlier for a part in an upcoming film called "The Pardon" based on the last female to be put to death by electrocution in Louisiana (1942). Very cool. I've been called for atleast 5 different projects in just over a week. I can't do them all though. I would really love to though.

I've decided to boycott the Pizza Hut in Natchitoches. Here's why:
1. I went there Friday to have the buffet. I got there at a few minutes to 1 pm. the buffet ends at 1:30. After waiting about5 mintues (with no line and no one else waiting) to be seated. They had two slices of cold pepperoni on the bar along with a couple of slices of vegetable like pizza. No other pizza was brought out. In over 40 minutes, no new pizza on the buffet. Isn't this false advertisement? I ate the last of the breadsticks though.
2. I've been there on numerous occasions when they were out of silverware and cups. How does a chain restaurant run out of this stuff. Don't they have a dishwasher? They, instead, gave us plastic utinsels and paper cups. C'mon. On one occasion, a bunch of my friends and I were there and of course, no silverware or cups. My friend Rodney asked if they were gonna have any clean forks soon? The guy in all of his sarcasm said, you can come back and wash them yourselves.
3. On the same night, they forgot to place our order. It took us over an hour and a half to get our pizza, then they were closing so we had to take it with us.

I've never had a bad experience at any other Pizza Hut. It's my favorite food.

I need a nap!!!


3 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Mister Jason said...

Dude, the Natchitoches Pizza Hut is the sorriest excuse for a business in the world. You are right on! And this is something that has gone on for years there.

It all began when we were sitting in this great family establishment being soothed by the music of Nelly talking about how hot he was and how he needed to take his clothes off. You gotta give'em props for finally adding something new (at the time) to their jukebox selection which featured the latest from Richard Marx (the one release in the late '80s with the "good" songs) and Bryan Adams's WAKING UP THE NEIGBORHOOD. Woo Hoo. But Nelly isn't my idea of pizza-eatin' music for a fun-filled dinner with the kids. I guess that's why Chuck E Cheese was created--instead of Nelly, I get an animatronic bird and some dancing teenagers...

Anyway....

WHAT BOTHERED ME MORE ABOUT PIZZA HUTR: We quit eating there for like two years and decided to go back. The service was still horrid!! They were still out of cups. Their buffet was still empty. The only difference was that the rude waiters and cashiers were different college/high school students and divorcees.

Yeah. That place blows.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

my nephew, victor, and i went to natchitoches pizza hut a couple years ago and had the buffet. he scraped something off his pizza over the the side of his plate. what was it, you ask?? a teeny roach/beetle. cute little bugger. named him george before flicking him gently to the floor.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should definitely send the comments to their home office. May not do any good, but it might. That is terrible.

MS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home