Brad's Worlds

Friday, May 11, 2007

Blonde Ambition Update

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot

I made the trailer. Sure it's only a couple of seconds but still. I'm talking about the Blonde Ambition movie trailer. Check it out here. Don't worry, I didn't quit my day job. Watch for Jessica asking for a lift from a window washer then you will see her wearing a red and block mini skirt. The next scene shows the four Priests walking into the building. I am on the left. Then you will see me again on the left side of the stage singing at a karoke bar as a drunk priest. hehehe.

What was America based on? Are you patriotic? If so, why are you patriotic? Please leave a comment or two.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Mister Jason said...

Sure, many will say that America was based on Christian principles, thus we are a Christian nation.

However, last time I checked (phrase that smart-asses use), revolution is not a Christian principle.

This country is based on pragmatics and reason. Maximizing happiness (for white people of couse) and minimizing suffering (for white people of course).

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

theft and deception. that's all. theft and deception.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home