Brad's Worlds

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Major Movie Star

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot

No. That's not my ego getting out of control. I'll explain...... Yesterday I played in another movie. I say played in rather than was featured in, or starred (yeah right) in, because I see it as a neat experience only and don't dream of being a big star. It would be cool but I won't give up the farm just yet. hahaha. Anyway, I was cast as Jessica Simpson's brother-in-law in Major Movie Star. I went to work on the set and learned that I had a wife and two children. My actual characters name is Jenny's Husband. That's what'll be in the credits anyway. It was a fun but very hot and long day. This is the second movie that I've been in with Jessica Simpson. The first was Blonde Ambition . We actually talked about filming on Blonde Ambition, which was neat. I also got to hang out with Gary Grubbs, Cheri Oteri (oh my God she's hilarious), Vivica A. Fox, and a ton of other very nice people. I recognized Cheri Oteri as the female Apartan cheerleader alongside Will Farrell in the Saturday Night Live skits. She was crackin' some jokes too. It's not all glamorous like everyone thinks most of the time. Although I was in makeup, which I still can't get used to, I got a good sunburn. It was extremely hot. The food on this one was great. Grilled Chicken, Lasagna, Some sort of bean stew that was amazing, rice and gravy, and a loooooooot more. It was a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home