Brad's Worlds

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I Like Sunsets


I love sunset. Which is your favorite? (thanks KY)



This one is cool.


"Oh CrazyB, that's just distasteful." Of course, this is my favorite. When I close my eyes, this is where I go. And not on my knees!!!!!

Now that I've got your attention, let's see what oddities the world has for us today.

I have an assignment for you out there. Listen to the Beatles Sun King with headphones on. You have to do this and let me know what it was like. I just did this and the sound is so amazing. I need some acid.

West Hollywood May Ban Cosmetic Surgery for Pets. Is cosmetic surgery for pets a common thing? This is what happens when stupid people have money. Instead of feeding the poor, they do this? I say this while living in my penthouse, driving my Jaguar, and playing my 1967 Gretsch Tennessean, with diamond rings on all my fingers. (I wish).

Some planets in our galaxy could harbor an unexpected treasure: a thick layer of diamonds hiding under the surface. Female to male: "But honey, I wanted the diamond engagement ring from the planet Euron and not from Jasxo." This is when the male thrusts the palm of his hand across her cheek. hehehehe



A British army pilot has been disciplined by senior officers for using a tank-busting helicopter to deliver a pizza to his girlfriend. I hope he got a good tip.

Embarrassed emergency officials are investigating reports a Sydney fire station was unable to respond to an alarm because a fireman had taken the station's only fire truck to pick up a pizza and give some friends a joyride. Almost as bad as G. I. Joe above. Idiot!!!

A 4-year-old Michigan boy took underage driving to new extremes by slipping behind the wheel of his mother's car for an overnight visit to the local video store. But mom!

Police on a drug raid burst into a home during a toddler's birthday party, startling children who were getting ready to eat their cake when the gun-toting officers crashed the party. I want to see the home video of this one.

Virginia bill sets a $50 fine for "busting a sag".
I should be able to wear whatever I want, as long as my genitals are covered, anywhere I want it. I'll just not go to Virginia. Down with Virginia. Everyone chant with me.... "DOWN WITH VIRGINIA, DOWN WITH VIRGINIA, DOWN WITH VIRGINIA," I'm such an idiot. And you that chanted with me are idiots too but we're idiots together. Hmmm, togetherness of idiots. Sounds like a play.

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby. I guess he won't be singing the old AC/DC song "I've Got Big Balls" anymore.



Keith Knudsen, the longtime Doobie Brothers drummer who was part of the band during a string of hits that included "Taking it to the Streets" and "Black Water," died of pneumonia Tuesday. He was 56. Knudsen is in the middle wearing the black leather jacket.

5 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you wear what you want now??

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Crazy B said...

Pretty much. If it was up to me, I'd go naked everywhere I went. Or maybe a loin cloth.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Penny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Distasteful? I'd say slightly sweetish.
Re: "Sun King"--yeah, it's great. Have you heard the Anthology version of it, and "Because"? You need to.
Did you know that McCartney is finalizing plans for a fall 2005 US tour?

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Crazy B said...

I have to check that one out. I listened to a ton of Beatles yesterday with headphones and my ipod(ipod rocks). Talk about a new experience. I think this stuff was supposed to be experienced with headphones. Gotta see Paul if he comes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home