Brad's Worlds

Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 5 - Alness- 13 May 2009

Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter


Click on the pictures to enlarge. To go in chronological order, click to the right on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and so on.



We started the morning with a tour of Glamis Castle. It was amazing inside but, of course, no photography allowed inside. That really irritates me.



Everywhere we went was beautiful. One postcard image after another. We headed to Aberfeldy for some White Water Rafting down the river Tay by Splash White Water Rafting.
Connor's ready to go.
One last shot before we go.




Dr. Woods and Nichole were thrown out of the raft. The water was freezing.
Nichole was caught in the rapids and all I could see was her feet tumbling.


I was lucky enough to grab her and pull her back in. That part was scary.


After checking into our Adventurers Escape Hostel in Weem, we had dinner and headed to take a late night tour of the haunted Castle Menzies.The tour was from 10 pm until midnight. I have to admit that I'm a skeptic. The tour guide actually gave us the tour twice. At the beginning of the tour he gave us a floor plan for the castle and told us to circle any room that we sense anything out of the ordinary. After the tour, we revisited those spots. There was only one room that I had to circle because as I took pictures in this room, a round orb appeared in a couple of my pictures. I tried to take the pictures again and again from the same place but couldn't reproduce the orbs.

Here is the gang on the tour.

The first orb appeared in this picture. It's just a little above the center of the picture. It looks like my camera lens is dirty but that's not it. It appeared in a couple of pictures in different places. It was strange.
Can you see it in this picture? It's almost at the top of the picture above the right side of the fireplace. I'm still a skeptic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home