Brad's Worlds

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 1- Departure - 9 May 2009

Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter
Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I finally got to a computer so I'm gonna do this the best way I know how to explain the trip to Scotland.

9 May 2009
I met up with Connor, Dani, and Alexandra in Natchitoches at eight a.m. and took a 90 mile per hour drive to Houston. ...talk about making good time. We met up with the rest of the group and had a couple of quick drinks before the flight.
Pictured here are Bossier, Connor, Alexandra, and Dani at the airport bar. This was my first time on a commercial jet. I've flown smaller planes but have never been on a plane that I wasn't piloting.

Our first flight left at 2:55 pm headed for Newark, NJ.

We're somewhere over Louisiana at this point.
What an amazing view!!!

Here is our view of the Statue of Liberty as we landed in Newark, NJ. After switching planes, we headed for Edinburgh, Scotland. The flight took all night and we arrived in Scotland at eight am Edinburgh time, which would be two am Louisiana time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home