Brad's Worlds

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Now I Am Somebody

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot

Chapman: Lennon Slay Made Me Somebody. The man who blew away John Lennon nearly 25 years ago says he considered himself a "white knight" on an unstoppable mission the night he pumped five bullets into the back of the beloved Beatles star.
It was a predestined act, Mark David Chapman reveals, that would make the world remember him as a somebody, and not the pathetic loser he had been all his life.
Guess what, you discusting chunk of fat? You are a loser. You're a bigger loser than before you killed John. Everyone hates you. I hope you continue to be raped in prison daily. If I ever go to prison, you can plan on getting raped by me. I'm not into man to man contact so I'd find something to rape you with, maybe a mop. Not just the handle, but the whole mop. It saddens me that millions of people know your name. When you die, people will spit on your grave and I'd be one of them.
Oh you have too much rage, Crazy B. That's not it at all. What's the example we set here? Kill someone famous, become famous. Take the JFK assassination: Thank you Jack Ruby for doing the world a favor and offing Lee Oswald. Of course that's a paradox in itself. Kill someone who killed someone famous and you're famous too. It's all too much.
Loser Chapman, because of you, people will always think of John Lennon a bigger than life being and they'll think of you as pig snot. I think you should be pickin' cotton or something.
Here's an interesting thought. I think I'll start taking bets on this. If Loser Chapman were parolled from prison, how long do you think he would live? 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours? Place your bets now.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Penny said...

30 minutes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home