Brad's Worlds

Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm Glad It's Friday

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot

My week has been pretty crazy. This week I worked on the film Last Lullaby
starring Tom Sizemore, Sprague Graydon, and Omid Abtahi. It was a different experience. I've been on several films but this one was different. There was more irritation from certain people on this one. Everyone has a bad day though. Next week I'm gonna be filming on the Harold and Kumar sequel. It should be a lot of fun.
My regular job sent me to New Orleans for two days to make a delivery. That was a lot of fun. I'm ready to go back.

Today in History:
Nothing happened today in history according to this blog because the "genius" that writes this crap is too busy and can't manage his time well.


1 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yous is a jet settin movie star nowadays.....I feel special to be in your entourage.....heheee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home