Brad's Worlds

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What A Weekend

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot
Let me just say, I'm a geek. Yep, I love Star Wars. This past weekend I went to the Sci-Fi Expo in Dallas, Texas. I met a lot of cool people, saw a lot of cool creatures, and met some stars.

Here I am with Daniel Logan (Boba Fett from Star Wars Episode II) and Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett from Star Wars Episode II and Clone Commander Episode III).

Ray Park (Darth Maul Star Wars Episode I) and I.

Mathew Wood (General Grievous Star Wars Episode III) and I. And of course, I got their autographs.

I alos met David Prowse and got his autograph, Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode IV, V, and VI. For some reason, I didn't get a picture with him.

Walking around the expo room, you could see anything.


After walking around for hours and hours surrounded by Star Wars, I was going nuts.

So we had to go swimming to relax. Ooooh la la!!!!

The next day, we went to the Galleria Mall.

That's not very nice.

That's better.

The most comfortable chairs in the world. I got the information to get chairs just like them. They only cost $500 plus shipping from Italy. Gotta get 'um. It was a very good weekend.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

wow, i was all proud 'cause i looked all cute in my itty bitty teeney weeney completely black stringy bikini, then i remember what i dork i really look like. ::hangs head in shame::

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Aww. little Boba's grown up. How cool was that, meeting those guys?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home