Brad's Worlds

Monday, March 28, 2005

Saving money

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot

So what's the key to saving money? Patience and determination. Let me tell you why I'm on this topic. I was checking prices on a new Gallien Krueger 410BLX Bass Speaker Cabinet from several different locations. I got prices from $299 to $399 on the cabinet but then had to worry about shipping. This cabinet weighs 93 lbs. Whew. Good thing it has wheels. So I check my trusted online music stores:
Musicians Friend $299 plus $85 shipping
Sam Ash $399 (too afraid to ask shipping price)
AMS Doesn't sell Gallien Krueger??????
ZZ Sounds Doesn't sell Gallien Krueger??????
Manny's Music Unavailable on website. Didn't call.

I had my order in with Musicians Friend and just had to press the submit order button and then I came across Matt at Music123, Cabinet $299 with FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
Of course, I ordered it immediately. I've always been satisfied with Music123. I've spent many a dollar with them and they've always helped me out.

Some things, you just can't save money on no matter what you do....


1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jane Q Doe said...

just don't keep up with your check book for a while. you'll be terrified to spend any money at all. works for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home