Brad's Worlds

Monday, November 27, 2006

Blonde Ambition

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot

Check this out. I was on my way home from work today when my casting agency called and asked if I wanted to be an extra in another movie. How cool is that? What was my first question?
Who is in it? Jessica Simpson and Luke Wilson.
What was my second question? What is the scene? It's a New York city street scene in which I'll be a business type person. Bring suits and business attire. How cool is that? The movie is called Blonde Ambition and should be out in 2007.

Sunday I had to make a cabinet delivery in the Big Easy!!!! I spent the night in New Orleans in our New Orleans Reps place. She said I could use it anytime I wanted. Woo Hoo!!!! Rock and Roll!!! I'll have to upload my pictures. B

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Coo-el. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home