Brad's Worlds

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blonde Ambition Pictures

Free Hit Counters
Ugg Boot

Blonde Ambition Pics

I played a priest. I don't look upset. It was crazy when I was walking to the set and people not working on the film was nod and say Father. At first I was kind of shy about it but then I began to play around with it by crossing my chest. It was a ball. (11-29-06)

Inside the trailer. Woo Hoo! I need my hair done again. Can you tell that I'm wearing makeup? Yes, they trimmed my hair, removed my goatee, soul patch, and sideburns. (11-29-06)

Courtney had as hard a job as any of the actors/actresses. She has to perform everything Jessica Simpson has to so that everything can be set such as lighting, camera angles, etc. She's also responsible for knowing Jessicas dialogue for rehearsals with the other actors/actresses. Nothing but respect for her.

4 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Crazy B said...

It's gonna be awesome. I gave Luke your number. He said he'd give you a call.

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are those flames coming out of your eyes?
You look scary, to a ten year old boy!!
Heheee
Luap

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Crazy B said...

Tell me yours sins my child. It felt odd for a few minutes but then I enjoyed it. People on the street would nod to me and I say something like bless you. It was cool.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Crazy B said...

You just keep waiting on that call.
B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home